Best ways to improve your posture
Improving our posture is the simplest way to improve your looks and health.
A few things you must know:
- Poor posture is an epidemic. It affects your musculoskeletal and nervous systems, which in turn directly affects the vital organs they support. By improving posture you can improve your body’s functions, including breathing and digestion; as well as to safe guard against severe joint and nerve damage associated with poor posture techniques.
- Your spine is a mechanical structure, abuse it, and it will wear and tear faster, use it properly, and it will help you age more successfully.
- A neurological disaster emerging from a simple mechanical problem.
- Forward head posture compresses the front of your spine and discs.
- The disc material shifts back to compress the spinal cord and spinal nerves.
- Symptoms: pain, numbness, weakness, stiffness, organ malfunction.
- Using a VersaDesk will stretch the muscles, tendons and ligaments of the front of the neck and chest. It will improve a forward head, rounded upper back and shoulders as well as a swayed back posture.
- The reason why the VersaDesk is more effective than other methods of spinal traction and much easier to perform, is that the VersaDesk tractions your neck, chest and lower back SIMULTANEOUSLY. If you just traction one region of your body (say your neck) irrespective of the other regions, you may get the results you are after since your neck may be compensating for a problem arising below.